Monday, November 15, 2010

International Motorcycle Show Dallas 2010 Part 1


International Motorcycle Show Dallas Texas 2010


Yep, it was that time of year again, the Start of the International Motorcycle Show in North America. It kicked off this weekend in Dallas Texas. I went last year with my wife and youngest son and this year I went with my oldest son Jake. We attended on Sunday with my using a Press Pass this year. I had been invited to the Ducati Diavel North America Unveiling Friday early afternoon, but alas, I had to work.
The layout of the show seemed a little better than last year and not so cluttered. We caught the Team No Limit Stunt Show with Jason Britton and it was AWSOME! We checked out all the vintage bikes and the Custom Bike Competition entrants. There we a lot of great bikes! We also checked out and sat on a bunch of the manufactures bikes that were there and I think just about every brand was represented.
This year I am posting the photos in sections because there are so many. This will also make it easier to find pictures of the type of bikes you like. Here are some general photos of the show and the Demo Ride area. Jake Test drove a $30,000 Harley. He mentioned something about third gear and triple digits.














No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs yamaha, honda, ducati, aprilia, suzuki, mio, kawasaki, ninja, cbr Automobile blogs Blogs Topsites - TOP.ORG Automobile Blogs
Automobile blogs suzuki, kawasaki, yamaha, ducati, ktm, modification motor, design motor Yahoo bot last visit powered by Scriptme Msn bot last visit powered by ScriptmeGoogle bot last visit powered by Scriptme My Zimbio
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory

Powered by FeedBurner

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe in Bloglines

 Subscribe in a reader

Subscribe My Feed Feedage Grade A rated
Preview on Feedage: latest-motorcycle-design Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You